Caoimhe’s practice ranges from criminal and civil litigation work to banking and insurance disputes along with commercial and property transaction cases.
Her work has seen her involved in many high-value and high-profile cases, including complex financial fraud cases, confiscation matters, civil recovery and high-value cross-border civil litigation cases.
Caoimhe has worked with clients in London, Dublin, Morocco, Dubai, Barbados and New Zealand and she works closely within a team of experts whose primary goal is to deliver exemplary service to their clients.
She has also developed a particular expertise in on professional negligence disputes.
Some of Caiomhe’s recent work includes:
- Working on an alleged multi-billion pound international fraud that it is claimed stretches across a number of territories.
- Representing overseas investors for a multi-party claim for professional negligence worth more than £20m.
- Acting for a defendant in a £32m confiscation case involving a central London property.
- Advising a UK whistleblower in relation to mis-use of confidential competitor information with an anti-competition element.
- Helping to advise shareholders in a $40m dollar dispute over land and properties in receivership in the Caribbean.
Crime & Fraud
- Helping to defend an individual accused of crimes overseas.
- Advising Defendants in alleged multi-million pound international fraud case.
- Helping to defend former Public Servant in Misconduct in Public Office Proceedings.
- Defended an individual alleged against a prominent multi-millionaire when he was accused of stealing a six figure sum.