We have an excellent reputation in helping to successfully resolve difficult boardroom and shareholder disputes.
Very often shareholder disputes can become particularly fraught, especially if there has been a breakdown in a business relationship or it involves conflicts within a family.
Our role is set up bespoke strategies for our clients that achieve their aims through a combination of options including litigation, arbitration and mediation. By creating an overall plan we can help de-personalise the process and create successful outcomes in the shortest time possible.
Throughout the process our-commercially aware solicitors act while being mindful of the overall need of the company that is at the centre dispute, whether it is a small privately-owned business or a larger PLC.
Our shareholder dispute solicitors specialise in:
- Fraud disputes for and against directors, partners and LLP members
- Earn out disputes
- Breaches of fiduciary duties for and against partners, directors and LLP members
- Director misfeasance claims
- Breaches of shareholders agreements
- Issues arising from the dissolution and termination of partnerships director disqualification claims