Meaby & Co Solicitors LLP’s commercial landlord and tenant team acts for property companies and all types of occupiers by providing clear and concise advice in plain English. We act for both landlord and tenants in a range of property including leisure and entertainment, retail, offices and industrial.
Our experienced solicitors are on hand to help in the following aspects of commercial property landlord and tenant law including:-
• The grant of business leases.
• Lease renewals including section 25 notices and section 26 requests under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
• Stamp Duty Land Tax on business leases.
• Exercising break rights under break clauses.
• Assignment and subletting requests.
• Lease termination and dilapidation claims.
• Rent reviews.
• Applications for licences to alter.
• Rent arrears recovery.
• Disputes between landlord and tenants.
If you have an issue that you would like discuss you can call the team on 020 7703 5034 send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.