Meaby & Co. Specialist Commercial Property Lawyers London Soho, Camberwell and Chigwell
Buying, selling or leasing commercial property requires specialist legal advice. Clients need to know what they have procured and how much that costs and trust that delivery will be timely and of the highest standard.
- First of all we get to know you and your business.
- How do you like to stay in touch – e-mail, fax, phone – you decide.
- Our clients’ timetable sets the pace.
- Tenacious approach to get the deal done on time.
We advise on all areas of commercial property law including
- Purchase and sale of commercial property
- Acting for landlords and tenants on the granting, assignment or underletting
- Lease termination
- Rent reviews
- Portfolio acquisition
- Portfolio breakup
- Dispute resolution
- Tax and VAT advice and mediation
- Planning issues
- Environmental and health and safety compliance
- Sale and purchase of businesses
To discuss your requirements in detail please contact us on 0207 7035034 or email firstname.lastname@example.org