Meaby & Co. Specialist Conveyancing Lawyers, Soho, Camberwell and Chigwell
What is Conveyancing?
When should I instruct a solicitor?
What does buying and selling a property involve?
The transaction is not as straightforward as many think. Not only are there numerous forms to fill in but there can be unforeseen problems and complex issues that require a solicitor or conveyancer to resolve them.
Typically a solicitor will deal with:
- Checking the title to the property at the Land Registry
- Drawing up the contract for sale
- Carrying out the proper searches
- Sorting out issues that the buyer’s or sellers solicitors may raise
- Dealing with the Stamp Duty Land Tax
- Redeeming any existing lending against the property on completion
- Completing the sale
How can Meaby & Co Help?
Obviously each client needs something different from their legal team and we tailor our property advice to suit you.
Here’s how we provide a tailored, efficient and stress-free service across all aspects of residential property law and conveyancing.
- At the beginning of the process your Meaby lawyer will consult with you to obtain full, detailed instructions so that we understand your requirements and you understand the process. This minimises any delays right from the beginning.
- We’ll keep in touch using plain English rather than legal jargon
- We also make sure everyone else involved in the process is up-to-date from estate agents and banks to other lawyers.
To find out more about the conveyancing process click here
Please contact us on 0207 703 5034 to speak informally to one of our lawyers with no obligation or drop us an email at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you.