Meaby & Co – Lawyers Specialising in Banking and Finance Disputes
Meaby & Co Corporate Business Solicitors
Our corporate business solicitors work with banks and other financiers. Our experiences have provided us with the skills to also work with various businesses across the sectors and industries, from retail to property. Our commercially-aware lawyers expertly deal with borrowers, lenders, underwriters, funders, issuers and clearing and investment banks across the board and have the flexibility and expertise to deal with a vast range of areas including:-
- Asset based lending
- Acquisition finance
- Corporate & Commercial banking
- Project finance
- Debt recovery
- Insolvency litigation
- Guarantees and security
- Commercial & Residential property investment and development
- Restructuring & recovery
- Financial institution and banking litigation and dispute resolution
- Banking regulation and compliance
- Investment and Hedge Fund claims
- FSA Investigations and disciplinary proceedings
- Anti money laundering and compliance
- Financial regulation
- Structured finance, derivatives and miss-selling claims
Who do we work with?
We specialise in acting for entrepreneurs, owner managed businesses (OMBs) and investors. We advise in relation to corporate transactions, banking, financing, commercial contracts and on all aspects of running and growing a business in the UK. Our lawyers combine strong technical expertise with a track record in delivering flexible and creative solutions for our clients.
We also work closely with our property team to advise those investing in or developing commercial property on all of their financing, banking and related security issues.